S3302 Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
(Frequency Range: 9kHz - 20GHz / 26.5GHz / 32GHz / 44GHz)
S3302 series Spectrum Analyzer has a wide frequency range, high performance, fast scanning speed, multi-function test, easy operation and other advantages. Performance specification is excellent in average noise level, phase noise, and fast scanning speed. S3302 series Spectrum Analyzer provides multi analysis function such as spectrum analysis, interference analysis, analog demodulation, power measurement etc. S3302 has a small size and low weight, it is widely used on site and widely applied to signal and equipment test in aerospace, microwave, satellite communications, wireless communications.
- Wide frequency range from 9kHz to 44GHz.
- Low DANL level to -163dBm @ 1Hz RBW.
- Excellent phase noise performance: -106dBc / Hz @ 100kHz offset CF=1GHz.
- Fast scanning speed: 1GHz span fastest sweep time <20ms.
- A variety of measurement function includes spectrum analysis, analog demodulation, channel scanning etc.
- Flexible interfaces and friendly UI
- Spectrum analysis.
- Field strength measurement.
- interference analysis.
- Analog demodulation.
|Frequency Range||S3302A: 9kHz - 20GHz
S3302B: 9kHz - 26.5GHz
S3302C: 9kHz - 32GHz
S3302D: 9kHz - 44GHz
|Scan Time||10μm - 600s (zero span)|
|Resolution Bandwidth||1Hz - 10MHz (step by 1,2,3)|
|Vedio Bandwidth||1Hz - 10MHz (step by 1,2,3)|
|SSB Phase Noise (CF=1GHz)||≤-102dBc/Hz @ 10kHz offset
≤-106dBc/Hz @ 100kHz offset
≤-111dBc/Hz @ 1MHz offset
|Dimension (W×H×D)||314mm×218mm×91mm (without handles, feed pads etc)
338mm×218mm×100mm (with handles, feed pads etc)
|Weight||Approx. 5kg(without batteries)|
|Input Interface||S3302A/B: N-type
S3302C/D: 2.4mm (M)
|S3302A||9kHz - 20GHz|
|S3302B||9kHz - 26.5GHz|
|S3302C||9kHz - 32GHz|
|S3302D||9kHz - 44GHz|